- 110mm diameter x 60mm tall, with base.
- Will require approximately 500 – 600ml of milk but this will vary depending on cheese styles and yields
- The aim of using this hoop is to make a camembert that is standard diameter but only half as tall.
- Camembert are surface ripened cheese, so if a camembert is half the thickness of a usual camembert it will ripen into the center of that cheese in about 2 to 3 weeks.
- The mini camembert hoop produces a final cheese that is less than 1cm thick.
- Made from medium strength food grade HDPE.
Hint: make 2 cheeses using this process and then ‘join’ the finished cheeses, but before joining them add an ash or truffle tapenade between the two layers. Then allow the mould to grow on the rind as usual.