90mm PRESSED CHEESE HOOP
- Contains: 1 x hoop (90mm diameter x 100mm tall) + 2 discs + 1 follower
- Will require 3 to 4 litres approximately of milk for a pressed cheese but this will vary depending on cheese styles and yields.
- This is the same hoop used by commercial camembert and brie manufacturers.
- This hoop can be used for many cheeses such as, Camembert, Brie, Persian Feta and Greek Feta
- Made of heavy duty food grade HDPE.
- This hoop does not have a base and is ideal for good curd drainage for camembert and brie. Most of the whey drainage occurs from the base of the hoop.
90MM END CAPS + FOLLOWER
- Contains: 2 x end caps + 1 x follower.
- If you have the 90mm hoop, turn it into a pressed cheese hoop to make pressed cheese such as Colby, Gouda, Cheddar, Swiss, Parmesan.
- Made of heavy food grade HDPE.