- 180mm diameter x 110mm high nil base.
- Consists of one hoop + one end cap + one (one piece) end cap/follower
- Will require approximately 10 to 16 litres of milk but this will vary depending on cheese styles and yields.
- This hoop traditionally is used to make a large wheel of many types of cheese including Tomme, Cheddar, Swiss, Parmesan, Comte, Gouda……
- Made in France of heavy-duty food grade HDPE.
Hint: if you miscalculate the yield and the follower falls lower than the surface of the hoop (so that press is no longer pressing the cheese), use a broad can e.g., peeled tomatoes, tuna, from your pantry to provide some extra height to the follower.