180 mm PRESSED CHEESE HOOP
- 180mm diameter x 110mm high nil base.
- Consists of 1 x hoop + 1 x end cap + 1 x end cap/follower (one piece)
- Will require approximately 10 to 14 litres of milk but this will vary depending on cheese styles and yields.
- This hoop traditionally is used to make a large wheel of many types of cheese including Blue Vein, Havarti, Camembert, Brie.
- Made of heavy duty food grade HDPE.
- Hint: if you miscalculate the yield and the follower falls lower than the surface of the hoop (so that press is no longer pressing the cheese), use a broad can (eg peeled tomatoes, tuna) from your pantry to provide some extra height to the follower.
180 mm END CAP + FOLLOWER
- Consists of one end cap + one end cap follower (one piece).
- If you already have the 180mm diameter Camembert and Brie Hoop (with base), the end cap + follower will now turn that same hoop into a pressed cheese hoop.
- A strong hoop suitable for all large pressed cheese types eg Tomme, Gouda, Cheddar, Swiss, Parmesan.