115 mm PRESSED CHEESE HOOP
- 115mm diameter, 130 mm tall, nil base.
- Contains: 1 x 115 hoop + 2 end caps + 1 follower.
- Will require approximately 6 – 9 litres of milk for as pressed cheese but this will vary depending on cheese styles and yields.
- This is exactly the same hoop as the 115 Hoop. By purchasing this set, you can make Camembert, Brie or Blue vein but you can also use the same hoop with end caps and follower to make a pressed cheese eg Colby, Gouda, Cheddar, Swiss, Parmesan.
- End caps are made of heavy food grade HDPE.
- Cheese press may be required to press cheese.
Hint: If your cheese gradually sags during ripening (edges become concave). And gets worse and worse. Look at the manufacture techniques, but if this happens after demolding, reduce the ripening temperature, reduce the aging time, turn cheese more often to improve moisture distribution.
115 mm END CAPS + FOLLOWER
- Contains 2 x end caps + 1 x follower.
- If you have the 115mm hoop, turn it into a pressed cheese hoop to make cheese such as Colby, Gouda, Cheddar, Swiss, Parmesan.
- Made of heavy food grade HDPE.